Ingredients: Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract, Medium Chain Triglyceride (MCT)
Flavor Profile: Pure, Clean, Flavorless Carrier
Our MCT blue line offers products blended with MCT (Medium Chain Triglyceride) oil as the carrier agent.
- MCT oil is made via a process called fractionation. This involves extracting & isolating the MCTs from coconut or palm kernel oil.
- MCT oil is most commonly extracted from coconut oil.
- Medium Chain Triglycerides are more rapidly broken down & absorbed into the body. This makes them a quick energy source & less likely to be stored as fat.
- There are several other health benefits of MCT alone, such as supporting healthy cholesterol levels, lowering blood sugar levels by reducing insulin resistance, improving brain function, & treating conditions, including malnutrition & malabsorption disorders.
- Using a MCT blended product has been said to increase the bio-availability to the product itself, while helping to ease a variety of indispositions.
Please refer to the dosing chart on our FAQ page for more info regarding how to take these products.