200 mg Sunless Tanning Lotion is used topically to emulate a sun-kissed glow and enhance a tan. Aside from giving a golden look, bronzing your skin also has other benefits. It can conceal blemishes, unequal skin pigmentation, spider veins, and produce the illusion of reduced cellulite leading to a more toned appearance. The added Full Spectrum CBD in the bronzer acts similar to our topical salves by reducing skin redness, inflammation, and pain.
Directions: Shower and exfoliate to remove all dead skin cells. Apply an oil and fragrance free lotion to entirety of hands from wrists to fingertip, elbows, knees, soles of feet, and back of heels. Apply tanner in a cool, dry place to minimize perspiration during application.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Isopropyl Alcohol, Carbomer, Aloe Vera Powder, Camphor, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethanolamine, Proplene Glycol, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, EDTA, Glycerl Stearate, White Protopet, Corn Starch, Dimethicone, Organic Ilex, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Tea Tree Oil, Allantion, Diazolidinyl Urea, Iodopropynyl, Butylcarbamate, and Full Spectrum Hemp Extract.
Introducing Charleston Hemp Company’s 200 mg CBD rich Full Spectrum Hemp Extract Suppositories for a limited time. Our Suppositories offer another convenient method for CBD dosing, and are formulated for relief of local and systemic inflammation and anxiety.
They can be inserted rectally, making CBD absorb-able and highly bio-available. Experience the soothing, tension-melting effects of our CBD Full Spectrum Hemp Extract.
Ingredients: Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Polyoxyl 40 Stearate, Glyceryl Monostearate, CBD Rich Full Spectrum Hemp Extract
Potential benefits of CBD-Rich Suppositories:
- Suppositories are great for people who cannot take oral medication.
- Suppositories are great for quick relief and long-lasting effects.
- Systemic and local inflammation
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Hemorrhoids
- Menstrual pain
- Sexual arousal
Directions for Rectal Use:
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water, use a finger cot or disposable glove if desired.
- If the suppository is soft hold it under cold water, or refrigerate until firm.
- Remove wrapper and lubricate the suppository tip with water or a water-soluble lubricant
- Lie on your side with your lower leg straightened out and your upper leg bent forward into your stomach. Lift upper buttock to expose the rectal area.
- Insert the suppository, pointed end first, with your finger until it passes the muscular sphincter of the rectum (about 1 inch in adults).
- Hold buttocks together for a few seconds. Remain lying for about 5 minutes to avoid having the suppository slip out.
- Discard used materials and wash your hands thoroughly.